The BEST just got better!
Designed, Engineered and Tested in the U.S., the new TufBrush™ stringer bead brushes top all the tests we put them through, with up to twice the life and 60% MORE material removal than the closest tested competitor. The combination of user feedback, experienced engineering and innovative design advances has made the TufBrush™ a cut above.
Made in Richmond, Indiana, by a company that’s been around for over 130 years, TufBrush™ gets the job done. In real-life testing in the field, TufBrush™ lasted longer, and did more, meaning the job got done quicker.
End of story.
There is NO reason to choose another
Osborn's Proprietary Tufwire™
- Increased rigidity and aggressiveness
- 2-3 times more aggressive compared to standard carbon steel wire in the competitors' stringer bead brushes
Innovative New Knot Design:
- Increased amount of wire on the surface, while balancing column strength and flexibility to provide more efficient deburring and cleaning
Increased Wire Density:
- Consistency throughout the life of the brush and the longest life in the industry, up to 2x the life of the competitors
- Up to 60% more material removal
Tightest Knot in the Industry:
- Consistent aggressive cut through the life of the brush
- Made in the USA
- Longest life in the industry
- BEST material removal per brush in the market
- Weld clean up and removal
- Pipe joining
- Surface Preparation - helps welding consistency and penetration
- Fabrication Shop
- Ship Building
- Auto Body Repair
- General Industry – Retail
|Brush Dia.||Threaded Arbor Hole||Fill Dia.||Width at Faceplate||Trim Length||No. of Knots||MSFS (RPM)||Part No.|